Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Done and Dusted.....

Easter weekend is done and dusted. It was busy.....hugely busy!

I sewed like mad.....


I worked at the shop on Saturday and it was flat out. I don't have any wool coats left thanks to the cold weather!

Eternal Creation Red Pure Wool Coat......honestly so gorgeous and kicking myself I didn't buy more!


I did the Beechworth Golden Horseshoe Night Market....


Unfortunately it was too damn cold and dark to take photo's but I at least did great sales in the first hour while it was still light and I sold my first Emily Kate Designs piece.....





We hunted for Easter Eggs....

We ate way too much chocolate.....


We played with cousins.....


And we made new best friends.....


We even managed a sleep in when Emily decided to sleep until 8:30am this morning! Now there's no more chocolate left, family and friends have gone home and tomorrow we'll return to work and day care.

This time next week I'll be madly packing and trying to get last minute things done for our big trip to Ireland. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!