Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Really Shitty Night

What do you do when your pleasant life starts to fall apart?

Tonight I came home from work and my lovely world was rocked to the core. I can't say how as I don't know if it's a permanent or temporary situation and I have to consider that family members may read this.

More so I just can't sleep right now as I have too many thoughts going through my head. How will I get over this? How will I forgive? Will life ever be the same? How will I protect my daughter? How will I survive?

I've never been good with bad news. I'm the type of person who has to talk through their problems in order to accept the outcome and right now there is no one to talk to. Right now I'm sitting alone in my lounge room wondering what I'm going to do.

The only positive I'm holding onto is that the news is only a maybe and hopefully not a definite. there is a glimmer of hope that it will never happen if some steps, difficult steps, are taken and issues worked through.

I have no idea if anyone actually reads this but I do feel like I've just been able to share my woes with a friend, even if that friend is just my laptop. For that I'm grateful.

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog but am not much of a comment leaver in general...I hope you are ok. Hopefully a few days thinking time helps you clear things over. take care and i hope you have a friend you can speak to x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elissa. I appreciate your comment. Makes me feel not so alone and even though my situation is not known it's nice that someone cares :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!