- Morning cuddles and kisses from my daughter, especially if she gets in our bed between hubby and I
- Walking in bare feet on freshly cut lawn
- Eating salty popcorn till my lips sting
- Open fires and sitting so close you bum burns
- Freshly washed sheets and pyjamas. Whats the point of fresh sheets without fresh PJ's?
- Coloring in with Emily, especially when she dictates what part of the picture I can color
- Ripping the foil and getting that first whiff of a fresh jar of coffee
- Reading a good magazine....in peace......cover to cover.......
- Hot showers on really cold nights
- Going to sleep with my feet touching my husbands
- Hot roast lamb on a cold Sunday for lunch with all the family
- Friday night drinks with friends
- Singing to tunes I love at the top of my voice in the car
- Cooking anything from a Jamie Oliver cookbook
- Watching my hubby play with Emily
There are so many things I love. Most of all I'm grateful that I get to enjoy all these things and live the life I was given.
What do you love?