Friday, December 23, 2011

And I'm Done!

Hooray! Finally I finished my hampers. Each one has a jar of apricot jam, a jar of grand marnier & raspberry jam, a packet of Christmas Tree shortbread biscuits, a noodle box of white chocolate rocky road & a packet of Lindt chocolate balls.

Here's my recipe for the white chocolate rocky road:

2 packets of white chocolate melts (375g each)
1 packet of marshmallows (not the mini ones)
1 packet of raspberry or strawberry & cream lollies
1/2 cup desiccated coconut plus extra for sprinkling

Melt the white chocolate in the microwave. I put it in for a minute at a time on 70% power & stirred in between until melted.

In a large mixing bowl add lollies, marshmallows & coconut. It doesn't matter that it's really chunky as you'll be cutting it later anyway. Stir in chocolate until just mixed.

Pour into a slice tray lined with baking paper.

Put in the fridge until set. Lastly cut into small squares and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!