Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Handmade Christmas

I'm setting myself a challenge. This year I'm going to attempt to hand make all the nieces, nephews and extended family Christmas presents. We bought Miss Ones presents earlier in the year but I'm sure I can add some handmade to the bike hidden in the shed and the Little People School Bus under the bed in the spare room.

I have three nieces and two nephews, and I usually do hampers for each of my siblings and my parents.

I'm almost finished a dress for niece aged 6 and will make the same dress but in a different fabric for niece aged 7. I also have some handmade bracelets for them. That means I just have to figure out what to make nephews 3 and 5 and niece aged 1.

For the hampers I think I'll definitely make my strawberry and grand marnier jam, Christmas tree shortbread, and some home made chocolates. I'd like to include something useful and non-edible but I'm having trouble thinking of something. I scouring Etzy.com and madeit.com for inspiration so I'll let you know what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!